Work shop on Primary Science Target group - primary Science Teachers Topic:Unique Materials and Equipment for Teaching Primary Science in the eastern Caribbean States session 1. Limitations in the Teaching/Learning of Primary science in the Eastern Caribbean States
|Employer:||Government of Grenada|
|Occupation:||Curriculum Officer -Science|
My name is Jervis Viechweg,
- I live in Pearls St.Andrew and work in the Ministry of education.
- i am a curriculum officer
- responsible for science
- i would like to link with persons all over the world wit similar responsibilities to share practice and concers.
- i also have special interest in alternative/renewable energy and green livbing.
grenada The period of the peoples revolutionary government brought many benefits to the people of the island, such as the NIS and the point salines airport.
this is vandalism
WikiEducator News & Events
|Storytelling and Culture|
Saturday, September 5, 2009
|Check your time||JOIN US|
Notes from my Wikineighbours
- Very nice to meet you as a fellow participant in the WikiEd tutorial Please come and look at my user page and sandbox. If you see an area where we can collaborate, let me know, also if I can be of any assistance at all. --Philbartle 03:45, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
Hi Jervis, I'm your WikiNeighbour. Welcome to the EL4C21 Workshop. You might be interested to meet more Wiki-Colleagues. Visit WikiEducator FAQs. Please let me know if I can be of any help to you. Gladys Gahona., Junior Facilitator. --chela5808 17:33, 21 March 2009 (UTC)