IDscope 07:45, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
Welcome to the new wiki, IDscope!
This wiki aims to collate information, ideas, facts and strategies on Instructional Design.
Please feel free to add or edit content in this wiki.
Looking forward to sharing this wikispace with each one of you.... for better learning.
Once again, Welcome to IDscope!!
Hello. My name is Pooja Nadkarni. I come from the beautiful country of India. Mumbai, my birthplace, is a great city. Amongst the many things that I enjoy about this city are its fast-track life and the ability and the capacity of the city to accomodate and accept people from every part of the world, from all walks of life.
By qualification, I am a Dietitian and an Instructional Designer. Why the change in the profession? While doing Dietetics, I understood that there are many subjects that need proper chunking and help for the students to understand it better.
- Worked at Hospitals and Gymnasiums as a Dietician
- Worked in an e-learning company for 4 years as an Instructional Designer
- Worked on creating CBTs
- Worked on creating WBTs
- Worked on creating ILTs
- Created trainings and conducted workshops on ID theories
- Working at Wawasan Open University
- Editing Courseware
- Checking content if it matches the ID strategies