My Learning4Content course home page
Hallo there. My name is Henry. I live in Soewto, South Africa. Works fot the university of South Africa as a curriculum specialist.
- A teacher
- Curriculum Specialist
- Currently enrolled for Master of education programme.
A father of three. A husband. Lives in South Africa;s biggest township - Soweto. None at the moment
- I registered for eL4C41, a Learning4Content workshop to learn wiki skills.
My optional community service (learning contract) project
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| <Enter a brief description of the content resource or WikiEducator project you would like to work on here>|
| Target date for completion
|| <Specify the target date for completion --- you choose the date which can be after the completion of this workshop>.|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>|
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Dear Makgongoana, Welcome aboard. Glad you are participating in this great learning opportunity, which will be an eye-opener, once you realise its potential. Feel free to ask any questions. I am here to help. Warm wishes --Patricia Schlicht 18:00, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- Your work and family must keep you very busy. We are all happy to help as you practice your wiki skills in this workshop. Please let us know, if we can help guide you in any way; the best way we have found to provide guidance is to allow you to add and edit whatever you wish on this page and its subpages. We will keep an eye out and suggest improvements as we see possibilities. You can also ask your facilitators questions in this part of your userpage, and we will respond as we are able. --Jrradney 23:34, 26 July 2010 (UTC)
- Now that you are a bit further along in the workshop, see if you can create your section "My Sandbox" as a new page linked from your main user page. Creating new pages is a good skill to learn, since we often want to keep our pages short for our readers. Revisit the tutorial that deals with the topic of internal links and follow the instructions to create a new page called "My Sanbox", where you can try out new things. If you can find a user who has created such a page, click to edit their page and have a look at the code they used to create the page. If you want, you can look at my userpage (just click on my signature at the end of this message).--Jrradney 19:14, 28 July 2010 (UTC)
- Add your comment here.
- Dear Makgongoana, Great progress thus far. I have certified you level 1 under the http://www.wikieducator.org/WikiMaster Wikimaster] programme. I also have moved your content under My Sandbox into the folder you were to create. See how I have done this, when you open the 'edit' tab and scroll down. Well done. Keep going. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 21:36, 28 July 2010 (UTC)