(: Kindly log in with your username and password,hit edit and fill in the info box on your right and delete this comment when you are done.--Vkizza 19:53, 12 February 2009 (UTC))
|Employer:||CALTEC ACADEMY MAKERERE|
- To be able to use the internet with ease and flexibility as a learned fellow.
- To be able to demonstrate my understanding on how to create my own home page.
- To be able to have a remarkable degree of cooperation amongst all stakeholders using this programme.
- To be able to share information and knowlegde using the internet.
- To be able to appreciate the relevance of using the internet and encourage my collegues to seek internet literacy.
MY INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
- Reading books of science and wisdom using the internet.
- Disseminating important information to my students.
- Playing basket ball and chess.
- Listening to gospel and traditional music.
- Listening to inspiration talks or reading inspiration books for people who have made it in life.
- Making friends.
My name is Kizza Emmanuel. I graduated from Makerere University Kampala as a chemist but later, I studied a post graduate diploma in education at the same university. I am now also a teacher / education officer by profession. I have spent 5 years so far in this noble profession. I take part in facilitating the teaching and learning process of Chemistry and Biology at both ordinary and advanced levels.
1.Father speaks to Son.
- Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice
- Son: "I will choose my own bride!"
- Father: "But the girl is Bill Gate's daughter."
- Son: "Well, in that case...ok"
2.Next the Father Approaches Bill Gates.
- Father: "I have a husband for your daughter."
- Bill Gates: "But my daughter is too young to get married"
- Father: "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."
- Bill Gates: "Ah, in that case...ok"
3.Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.
- Father: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.”
- World Bank President: "But I already have more vice-presidents than I need!"
- Father: "But this young man is Bill Gate's son-in-law."
- World Bank President: "Ah, in that case...ok"
This is how business is done!!
Moral of story: Even if you have nothing, you can get anything. Therefore, your attitude should always be positive.
FACT OR FICTION
THE POWER OF THE MIND
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod actulaly uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a word are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the first and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this psas it on !!