OER - Proposal: Using the web publishing resources - Voicethread and Kaltura - for language learning practice
I'd like some guidance about how to approach this:
- where to link it to
- how to title the page
- what formatting I should use
- are there any protype pages I should look at first e.g. Leigh's page on Creating a screen recording
have found Wikieducator_tutorial/Developing_a_teaching_resource which seems to anser a lot of my problems.
it is nice to hear from you again.
so about liks that you need to link to add for external link from you tools bar use 4th icone called external link then you will have to copy your like for ex. www.yahoo.com http://www.example.com link title then the link name. easy way copy your link thine clcke this icon and paste the link into the braktes.
For internal link I mean for another page at wiki. use 3rd link called Internal link the same you do copy your internal link thine click this icon and then paste the link into the braktes. Link title
Hope that will help.
--Markos.awdalla 17:02, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
I'm sorry I must have expressed myself badly. As you will see from My sandbox page I'm happy with making external and internal links. My questions are related more to what my page should look like in order to fit the requirements for a tutorial and where it should link within the WikieEducator navigation.
If you'd like to see where I'm at take a look at my proposal page
It is very easy all yo do is add some links , photos arrange your photes, add your contacts, (e-mail, blogs, facebook, your photo) then your will commeted about your work.
You have make a great work about infomration on your self, adding media, really you have make a good work.
Keep in progress.
My best regards.
I have looked at your proposal page and have just a few comments. I beleive they will just answer abt a few of your worries:
- A tutorial Page should be as light as posible without too much crowding.
- Content should flow seamlessly and logically from one activity or study point to the other. NB: The previous study item is a PK (Prerequisite Knowledge) to understanding well the new point of study
- It may be better to well organise your intended tutorial by headings (or chapters) before even starting to fill them up. The WE Tutorial 10 (Thinking About STructure). The image of how your Structure should assist you in developing Templates (for navigation)
- The next stage i beleive is to start filling in your tutorial, chapter-after-chapter. Remmember to use appropriate pedagogical templates (WE Tutorial 9) in your work, eg. Start a tutorial always by using the objective iDevice and end by using the summary iDevice.
We can discuss this more in detail if you want to. Just link up. All the best.
--vmensah 15:08, 10 April 2008 (UTC)