Help requested for this page.

Fragment of a discussion from User talk:Hilville
Jump to: navigation, search

Hi Hilville,

Don't let the terminology changes slow you down. This is an international resource. You will find British and also American spelling, spanners as well as wrenches. I am not aware of any movement to standardize, so by all means use the terms that come to mind, or that work best in your classroom. I happen to be a transplanted Irish person, but I use American English for the convenience of my students.

Most important, you are developing child friendly science lessons. We need as many as we can get! Dmccabe 03:59, 6 February 2009 (UTC)

Dmccabe (talk)15:59, 6 February 2009