I wish! Perhaps next year I will have some
- We try to incorporate inquiry based teaching as much as possible in all subjects
- It is an inner city school with all the accompanying problems
- My teaching beliefs:
- It is better to show kindness when it may not be merited than to refuse kindness to a child in desperate need of kindness. (We have many of those).
- If I can create a classroom full of activity and questions, the students will learn and want to learn.
- Offering redirection into learning is a great way to deal with bad behaviour.
- My wish list:
- The parents of my students would not think of me as
- A psychologist
- A psychiatrist
- A miracle worker
These things can get me really steamed up:
- Children losing their sight because they do not have the right things to eat
- My work
- Uncaring use of the beautiful world we live in
My beloved family:
Gorgeous husband (Ah), two amazing children, 13 year old twins, one boy and one girl, a beautiful black dog, Mika.
These are the neglected people in my life
Other pages I have worked on: inquiry lessons on electricity
--Hilville 03:05, 23 January 2009 (UTC)