End of project review
This a nice addition to WikiEducator teaching and learning tools.
- title - How to use - just how to add the functionality, not the same as how to use Peer Evaluation in teaching and learning.
- start with the example and a brief walk-through highlighting the items discussed in detail that follows
- information is ok
- code samples are good
- generally - a little more explanation and/or wordsmithing might be helpful for someone new
- needs to include reference to http://wikieducator.org/Extension:PeerEvaluation/RubricFormat - which needs some work, but more helpful
- very difficult to understand what this is, and what the instructor can / should do
- suggestions - either hide all the code and just include the whole thing, tell user this is what you get
- or provide more guidance about constructing the rubric code
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
- I'll try to add a brief walk-through, perhaps a screencast may be helpful.
- I am not sure whether hiding the code would be the write thing to do at this point of time.
- Rubrics are currently vital to the working of the tool and needs to be specified for every activity.
- A possible solution to this problem could be to provide some example rubrics which are generic enough for instructors/facilitators to use directly in common types of activities.
- I am hoping that I can get a interactive rubric generator working soon, which will solve most problems.