End of project review
Fragment of a discussion from Talk:Extension:PeerEvaluation/How to use Peer Evaluation
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
- I'll try to add a brief walk-through, perhaps a screencast may be helpful.
- I am not sure whether hiding the code would be the write thing to do at this point of time.
- Rubrics are currently vital to the working of the tool and needs to be specified for every activity.
- A possible solution to this problem could be to provide some example rubrics which are generic enough for instructors/facilitators to use directly in common types of activities.
- I am hoping that I can get a interactive rubric generator working soon, which will solve most problems.