Talk:Wikieducator tutorial/What is a wiki/ArchiveOctober2007
This is coming along nicely -
A few ideas:
- Taking the target audience into account, I think that its useful to emphasise the notion that "you/anyone can publish to the web" without the need for technical web authoring skills. Perhaps a comparison between the old days when ordinary folk were totally reliant on the web master and the read write web of today.
- Ideas for illustrations - an image of some complex HTML (the old days) compared with an image showing how easy it is today
- We must also think of an appropriate structure that will work well with eXe
- An activity idea - getting folk to visit a few wikis to look at similarities and differences. In the Moodle version of the tutorials - this would be a nice discussion activity.
- Is it OK to add video links? There is a really good screencast by Jon Udel looking at the evolution of a particular wikipedia page. Perhaps we could take key frames out of the video and transcribe Jon's audio for those who are not on Broadband let alone the Internet.--Leighblackall 06:44, 16 March 2007 (CET)
- advantages/disadvantages section needs content. brent 03:59, 12 January 2007 (CET)
There are no threads on this page yet.