Students - Lesson One
WALT (We Are Learning To):
1. Name a range of common food items found in a shopping situation.
2. Use appropriate sentence structures to ask for shopping items.
3. Monitor our own progress in this unit by recording reflections and evaluations in an on-going journal.
We will know we have achieved this when:
1. We have learnt 40 new shopping related words.
2. We are able to use 6 new sentence structures to ask for food items when shopping.
3. We have recorded reflective journal entries and scores in our journal as indicated during each lesson.
http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6115704fltt.gif Your teacher will give you these to put into your Learning Journal.
http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6115704fltt.gif Your teacher will give you a copy of this to glue into your Learning Journal.
You can brainstorm all of the English words you know that relate to food shopping: bubbl.us/edit.php
http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6115704fltt.gif Glue a copy of this when you have finished into your Learning Journal.
Practice correct pronunuciation
Activities to do:
Handwriting practice. :
Plan and make a: word find, cloze activity or multi choice activity.
http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt6115704fltt.gif Glue the finished tasks above into your Learning Journal.