|Reflective practice in teaching||Objectives | Reflective Practice | Reflection and self-evaluation | e-Learning activity - Exploring reflective practice in teaching | Summary|
Learning Summary: Reflective Practice and self evaluation
Your portfolio is the place to pull all this learning together.
Some ideas for what you could use as evidence:
- Excerpts from your learning journal or whatever format you were using to record and keep track of your learning
- A referenced list of all that you have read whilst exploring this topic (Bibliography)
- An annoted bibliography (a referenced list with your own notes added, of all that you have read) - not familiar with annotated bibliographies? - check out Annotated Bibliographies or Writing an Annotated Bibliography or Annotated Bibliographies: What they are and how to prepare one
- Notes of your reflections on conversations you were part of
- Links to shared learning or discussions on Moodle
- Teaching materials
It isn't time to write the narrative or story of your experience for this unit yet so keep gathering your learning evidence and move on to module 4 :Reflective Practice: How can I use this?
If you have any course related questions make use of the Frequently Asked Question site on Moodle FAQs