OERu/Planning/Strategic planning working group/Agree objectives
- Inaugural meeting - 26 March 2014
- Proposed draft aims:
- To coordinate the open development of the OERu Strategic Plan 2014 - 2017
- To produce an integrated set of documents including the strategic plan and links to associated management structures, and the operational priorities for 2014 for approval by the OERu Council of CEOs.
- Proposed draft objectives:
- Liaise with the Executive Committee of the OERu Council of CEO's on the development of the OERu strategic plan
- Liaise with the OERu Management Committee on the development of the subcomponents of the OERu strategic plan
- Identify and execute tasks required for the successful completion of the work of the Strategic Planning group
- Draft aims and objectives approved at Inaugural meeting - 26 March 2014
- Resolved that the following aim should be added: "To ensure alignment of the OER Foundation strategy with the OERu strategic plan"
- Resolved that the following objectives should be added:
- "To steer the successful completion of the OERu strategic planning process and its relationship with the OERu Management Committee."
- "To liaise with the Board of Directors of the OER Foundation for endorsement of the OERu strategic planning process and eventual sign off by the Foundation"
- "To guide the establishment of OERu structures for successful organisation of the OERu network."