Proposal for Action: Digital citizenship course collaboration
|OERu 2014 Events|
|OERu 14.11 Meeting of anchor partners||Homepage | Logistics | Agenda | Virtual participants | Face-to-face participants | Report|
- What is the overlap in the respective curricula of these courses?
- What is the possibility for a 1st year level course on digital citizenship (for credit) for inclusion in the skills component of an OERu general education 1st year of study?
- Is is possible to design a mOOC which could serve both 1st and 3rd year needs of the respective curricula?
- Other questions?
- What is the demographic? Student pathway, Teacher pathway. What are the core elements for a possible pathway?
- List anticipated outputs of this proposal for action for 2015
Provide short description / overview of this proposal for action here
- List any inputs which may be required to achieve the outputs
|#||Activity||Summary description||Responsibility||Target date / Duration|
|Example||Survey 1st year BGS requirements||Conduct a survey of OERu partners with a BGS to determine subject requirements for 1st year of study||Curriculum & programme of study group (or individual / institution)||15 April 2015 (or ongoing)|
|1||Explore development of a general micro course at level 5||Go back to respective institutions to discuss this possibility||Veronique Olin (Otago Polytechnic) & Linda Ward (Charles Sturt)||February 2015|
|2||Explore open content||Review what is already available,see links from David Porter; gather input from OERu community||Veronique Olin (Otago Polytechnic) & Linda Ward (Charles Sturt)||February 2015|
Clarifying notes and additional considerations
- Add any clarifications here
Do you have issues which should be tabled at the OERu Council of CEOs meeting?
During group discussions, if any issues arise which in your opinion should be tabled at the OERu meeting of Chief Executive Officers, please add them directly to to the CEOs issues page here.