Welcome to our third issue of OERNZ News, a project by Kiwi teachers for Kiwi teachers. In this issue:
- The more schools put in, the more they will get out - Papanui High School
- Getting a taste for OER
- Seeding the creation of OER exemplars
- New function to convert your documents to wiki text
Download, print and distribute at your school
- Help distribute OERNZ News at your school by signing up as an OERNZ WikiAmbassador. We'll notify you via email when new issues are available for distribution at your school.
- Download a copy of the third issue of OERNZ News (544KB)
- Print enough copies (back-to-back) of the 2-page newsletter. Leave a copy in the pigeon hole of the teachers in your school. WE aim to keep teachers connected with OERNZ, including colleagues who don't regularly surf the net.
- Email a colleague at a neighbouring school and invite then to distribute OERNZ News -- Sharing is caring!
Download an editable version of this newsletter for remix purposes. It is available in the Scribus (version 3.8 or later) open source file format (.sla). Feel free to use extracts or articles for your own newsletters.
Share the news
, print and distribute at your school