- Basic OER definition - Part of WikiEducator professional development materials.
- Support Centre for Open Resources in Education (SCORE) - great collection of tools and resources on how to find, create and store OER.
- What is free content? - this tutorial will shed some light on this question and issues from the perspective of the values which underpin the OER community.
- Find OER is were you can find openly licensed media elements to use within your courses.
- Educause list of resources on OER  (Note that the OER Foundation and WIkiEducator are listed)
- A great resource on Fair use, copyright, and introduction to using images from the free professional development series on edublogs.org
- Searching for open educational resources- very good visual representation in an infographic of how to search and find OER.
- Topics related to OER curated on Scoop.it.
- The FAQ page from Open Education Week (5-10 March 2012) provides a quick and user-friendly introduction to Open Educational Resources (OER) and some of the key issues to think about when exploring how to use OER most effectively.
- Great presentation by Mark McGuire looking at OER as 'Open Educational Resources: It’s not the artifact, it’s the process' includes slides and audio recording from the seminar .
- Map of OER Repositories
- A Basic Guide to Open Educational Resources (OER) published by the Commonwealth of Learning and Unesco: http://www.col.org/resources/publications/Pages/detail.aspx?PID=357
- Open Educational Resources (OER) Background and Action Report for Bilateral and Multilateral Agencies Project. Provides a comprehensive summary of OER projects around the world. http://www.paulwest.org/public/Background_and_action_paper_on_OER.pdf
- OER Handbook for Educators . Can download a fee print version from Lulu. An interesting example of a published book that was authored collaboratively in WikiEducator http://wikieducator.org/OER_Handbook/educator_version_one