|MOSEP structure for module development: Main Module||Overview Structure Activities Resources|
This Module is designed to take the equivalent of two days of Blended Learning in addition to practical workshops with students.
- The module will provide the foundations for and will introduce Modules 1, 2 and 3.
- By working through this Module, perhaps with a course tutor, develop an understanding of:
- the background to ePortfolios and their potential to support the learner;
- the ePorfolio process and its role in the learning process;
- how an ePortfolio can be created, maintained and used.
- You will gain practical experience of using ePortfolio Authoring software and will explore issues including: ownership, assessment, the use of multimedia, licensing and rights using digital data.
- You will develop an understanding of how you can integrate the ePortfolio process into the curriculum and your role in the eportfolio process.
To get the most out of the Module you will, after working through the Activities, need practical experience of supporting students as they develop presentational ePortfolios