About ITP Research Forum Meetings
- Revolving chair: In previous ITPNZ research forums the load on the chair was such that this placed an undue burden on the individual. The chair role is not a funded role and thus unfairly impacted on the individual who effectively volunteered their time. For that and other reasons the forum members have decided on a rotating dual chair role.
- Rotating host institution: The meetings will rotate between the major centers enabling direct travel access to meetings and will be hosted by the institution(s) in that region with the co- chair hosting the subsequent meeting.
- Scheduling meetings: The dates for meetings will be posted well in advance to enable members to take the best opportunities of booking travel. Meetings are planned to be held twice a year.
- 24 June 2009 Summary: Research in the ITP Sector Meeting Notes
- 9 October 2009
- 18 June 2010 Summary: Research in the ITP Sector Meeting Notes
- The next meeting is to be hosted at WINTEC,
- Proposed date October 2010