Assessment Part 2
- Set up a personal account for yourself on each of the following services:
- Create some content using each of the three services - eg:
- Gmail: send and receive at least six email messages
- Facebook: add at least three friends and make at least ten posts to your timeline
- Weebly: create at least three pages of content on a topic of your own choice
- The content you create must conform to accepted conventions and communicate appropriately to the desired audience.
- If you prefer, you may use an equivalent alternative to any of the three services. For example, if you already have an email account you may use that rather than setting up a new Gmail account.
- You do not need to submit your work at this stage - you will use the three services in unit 3 to prepare your submission for the final assesment.