- Listening music.
- Playing chess and badminton.
- Reading and making notes.
- Learning botanical names of plants.
- Making sundays breakfast.
When i was in NCC
I joined NCC in the first year of my graduation and learnt a lot. It was really a great experience to be a NCC cadet. NCC is the National Cadet Corps. In NCC we have so many activities and many of them are full of exitement and thril like Firing, Mountaineering, Para slithring, Para gliding............. My first camp was Army Attachment held in the Delhi cantt and we were attached with Dogra Regiment. In this camp i learnt firing, drill, rifle-drill and learnt about various kinds of weapons which are using during war time. In my each camp i was one of the good cadet. I won second prize in music competition. I won first prize in anchoring. NIC National Integration Cultural camp, in our Delhi dance team i was the only girl from Gargi college selected for the state level dance competition. Even out of 17 dance teams of different states only three teams were selected for the special performance in Kerela and we were one of them. The most fascinating thing is that we were travelled in the Army air force aircraft. It was really a wonderful experience. Through NCC i learnt Unity , hardwork,to be disciplined, face every problem with courge, patience and many good habits.
Most precious thing is that i always use my botany. While travelling kerela i gained knowledge about kerela's vegetation, plants and crops.
Stemcell project in 11th standard. It was selected for interstate project competition.
Thermocouple in 12th standard.
- Tissue Culture on 'Brassica juncea'
- Effect of auxin on wheat and barley coleoptiles and comparative study on the results obtained.
--Cassia 02:37, 12 June 2010 (UTC)
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Welcome to the workshop, Good Start, --Gita Mathur 10:02, 21 May 2010 (UTC))
(: Dear Neha, Good to see you adding to your page. Hope to meet you in the live session at 7.00am tomorrow. You will love it. --Gita Mathur 17:18, 11 June 2010 (UTC))}
(: Dear Neha, It was a pleasure to meet you in the live session. I can see you have added interesting content, good. Now follow the daily instructions and try out other features also. Try to learn all that is being sent during the workshop. Warm wishes.--Gita Mathur 02:35, 15 June 2010 (UTC))}
Welcome to eL4C40
- Hello and welcome to eL4C40, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: