CCNC/CCNC Module 6/Slide Shows and Previews/Subsection 5 Defining the Duration Each Slide is Displayed
Tutorial 4 - Defining the Duration Each Slide is Displayed
Defining the duration each slide is displayed
Armed with the rehearsal timings for each slide, you can then assign the timed durations to each slide in the presentation. A slide will automatically advance to the next slide based on the settings you define.
To Define Slide Duration Timings:
- Choose Slide Show Slide Transition from the menu bar.
- Click the Extras button on the Slide Transition dialogue box.
- Click the Automatic Transition button.
- Using the up and down arrows, specify the amount of time the slide is to be displayed before automatically advancing to the next slide.
- Click the Apply button.when finished