WikiEducator:Community Council/Meetings/First/Motion of Confidence
As presumptive chair of this meeting, I would like to start by entertaining a motion of confidence. I have acted unilaterally to call this meeting and assume its facilitation. If you endorse my actions and agree I should facilitate this meeting, please approve. If you do not, please disapprove. Abstention is also an option.
On the motion for Steve Foerster to chair this meeting, I so move --Vtaylor 21:58, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
I second the motion for Steve Foerster to chair this meeting -- --Wayne Mackintosh 20:49, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
In theory, if I am chairing this meeting, I shouldn't table a motion, and I shouldn't vote except to break a tie. It would be helpful if someone would say, "I so move" in the Second section and someone else would second the motion there. --SteveFoerster 20:11, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
done --Vtaylor 21:58, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
- Pankaj Khare -- I vote in for the motion. --Pankaj 07:01, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
- Bronwyn Hegarty--bron 21:32, 21 October 2008 (UTC) - I vote for the motion.
- I approve the motion -- --Wayne Mackintosh 22:12, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
- I vote for the motion.--Günther Osswald 09:46, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
- --Victor P. K. Mensah 18:11, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
- Vote for savi 18:16, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
- I approve the motion Vincent Kizza --Vkizza 12:40, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
- I approve the motion --Randy Fisher 04:28, 4 December 2008 (UTC)
A majority of the Council has voted to approve this motion. This motion has been approved. --SteveFoerster 19:44, 9 December 2008 (UTC)