Though considerably slow, I feel confident now. I completed assignments of day 8. thanks for my learned facilitators
- Hi Thomas. Go easy on the Heading styles (if you are in the raw editor it uses = signs and if you use th rich editor only use heading styles for headings or it messes up the table of contents. I have changesd some of your heading text to make it easier to read. Keep on experimenting, and I'll be able to look at certifying you very soon text (or one of the more experienced facilitatord). Cheers Michael (Mverhaart 10:36, 1 October 2011 (UTC))
Day 6: WikiEducator tutorial - Images
hello !! dear wiki friends http://www.tuzhuvath.blogspot.com
I like this college 28/09/2011 http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Fettes_College,_Edinburgh.jpg
to learn editing
hope to learn
something very valuable % of the "content and skills"
- Hi Thomas, great start. Amazing how quickly the small steps will grow into bigger ones if you can stay with it. Michael (Mverhaart 09:25, 27 September 2011 (UTC))
- Michael,thanks a lot for the stimulating words.
- Hi Thomas, stunning progress in the last 24 hours. Could you also fill out the Personal Info box on your user page to make it look fantastic too!! I'll check tomorrow to see if you've done enough for one of the Apprentice badges. Cheers Michael (Mverhaart 10:17, 28 September 2011 (UTC))
- Hi Michael, thanks for the suggestions. i did a few inclusions and will continue to do it.
- Hi Thomas, Info box is looking great. Now we should look at tidying up this page a little. When you create a heading you surround the text with equal signs. So a heading one is =Heading 1= and heading 2 ==Heading 2 == and so on. Then the neat thing is the wiki will automagically create a table of contents from what occurs in the headings. As you can see in your taable of content there is a mixture of heading and other stuff so the table of contents looks very messy. So to fix it up create headings with text that you want in the table of contents, and put the things related to the heading below (I have put a day 6 heading and changed some text to show you how. If you wan to see how I managed it when I was doing the course check out my sandbox for ideas. Cheers and its great to see you making such good progress Michael. (Mverhaart 10:06, 29 September 2011 (UTC))