Today is: 2019 August 22, Thursday
The time is 17:33, Zulu (ie. at Greenwich)
Tips and Suggestions
Tips and Ideas
Our little band, and friends of Community Empowerment
WikiEducator News & Events
Tutorials, Meetings, WikiEd News
Notes from my Wikineighbours
Please put your comments in the Discussion page; Click on the discussion tab at the top of this page.
Very nice to meet you here. WikiEducator is a very warm and comfortable community. (♥) . If there is any way I can help you, please let me know (coloured backgrounds, margins, user pages in multiple languages). Come visit my user page. Also, just to remind you, I put up a new page on which you can practice collaborating, by using your editorial skills included in the tutorial. See: Alternative Teaching methods and add your comments, criticisms, more methods, or reflections. Just try it. Cheers, Phil. --Phil Bartle 10:44, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
You may wish to check the schedule and layout of the workshop and introduce yourself.
- Click on the link EL4C30.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.