|Employer:||University of Waikato|
Who am I ?
A primary school teacher with a passion for using ICT to support and enhance teaching and learning. In recent years I have worked as a digi-advisor. This role is all about supporting teachers with the effective selection and integration of digital content.
My InterestsFamily, friends and the great outdoors.
- My Blog : http://rocky11.blogspot.com/
- Digistore: http://digistore.tki.org.nz/ec/p/home
- Software for Learning The Software for Learning wiki is associated with the Software for Learning website on TKI, which features quality software recommended by New Zealand teachers for use in the classroom.
- 07/03 - Nice to be back in this environment. Do love the concept!! Great to see the intro. of rich text editor.
- 31/08- 11am -Fun to learn something new.
What am I missing with images ???
- 31/08 - 1pm - I am out of the learning pit and getting a feel for wikieducator. Enjoying the experience and delighted to receive my apprentice level 2 badge.
- 31/08- 8pm - Attempting to use the collaborative video feature but keeps "buffering" !
The Literacy Learning Progressions
Begins at the first year through until the end of year 10
|Tutorial 10||Introduction | Subpages | Previous and next links | Using Categories | Summary & FAQs|
- Catch up on wiki-ed tutorials
- write conference proposal
- organise dates for e-lng bop
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Click on the link EL4C29.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop. (: Hi Rochelle your page is great keep going if you need any help just let me know Rima 20:16, 31 August 2009 (UTC)) (: Hi Rochelle - not sure if we've met on Twitter but I have met Fiona - I'm looking forward to learning some new 'stuff' - see you in the workshops. --dragonsinger57 19:30, 20 August 2009 (UTC)) Rocky, I never doubted that some in L4C29 would have wiki skills and pleased to see you do. I am pleased to and Fiona are experienceing this firsthand. Please do contribute your insights inthe OERNZ Groupto help shape things to work better for the next group of kiwi educators.--Paul Seiler 07:15, 2 September 2009 (UTC)