I have been designing, developing and implementing corporate education for over 10 years. Before finding out about the importance of technology in education I found many problems with conventional learning design that I couldn't solve. That's when I decided to go back to school and learn enough that I wasn't frustrated with the limits of my knowledge. I have been learning ever since with no plans to to find an end-point in that process.
Ed.D. - Pepperdine University, 2008
application of online learning strategies, educational technology
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighboursAlternative Teaching methods and add your comments, criticisms, more methods, or reflections. Just try it. Cheers, Phil. --Phil Bartle 10:44, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
(: Great start on your userpage, Pamela. --Nellie Deutsch 17:02, 14 December 2009 (UTC))
- (: Pamela, I clicked on your games for change. What a great site! --Rae Roberts 02:35, 18 December 2009 (UTC))
- (: Pamela, can you update the info in your info box? Thank you. --Nellie Deutsch 04:16, 18 December 2009 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C33
- Hello and welcome to eL4C33, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the Daily Instructions for the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the workshop.
- Your facilitators: