||I am a simple fun loving person |
Anybody can give me advice to upgrade this page. Your advice is always welcome.
I am fluent in written and spoken English and Bangla and can independently correspondence with the donor agencies as well. Though mainly I am not responsible to handle HR but I am fully acquainted and have confident to handle the Human Resources Policies as such the knowledge gathered because of my high interpersonal skill. I am also a member of recruitment committee of the organization. I have sound knowledge about the procedure of Import and Export which I have effort through academic by doing MBA.
I have over all knowledge on procurement related policies. Rupantar being a sea of employee having eight area office and vehicle pool a periodically procurement is made through dropping tender from the in listed vendors like as project materials, stationery and other musical instruments for Institute of Folk Theatre.
I have always maintain positive attitude towards job and responsibilities and willing to take challenge. As such I have to shoulder some additional responsibilities such as ensuring quality education and child rights for all children including extreme poor and excluded girls and boys and pave ways for them for the sake of good rapport of the organization
- I have thorough 2(two) years of professional experience in M.Com on Management and look after all sorts of management activities. Even conducted the financial audit including such tests of the accounting records as deemed necessary under the circumstances and subsequently send report to the concern organization for further review and comments.
- I have 8(eight) years of experience and currently working in Non-Government Organization name Rupantar as Finance and Administrative Officer (F&AO) and responsible to prepare budget of all project and proposal for more than 20(Twenty) big donors like, USAID, DFID, OXFAM, IOM, EU, CARE-B, SCF, CONCERN, PLAN-BANGLADESH, MANUSHERJONNO, VSO, SAWF-Srilanka and other donor agencies. Being a key person of the organization I have to maintain networking with the donor agencies, expatriate, LGED and other social organizations as well as local and foreign electronic media. Frequently corresponding with the Donors, Director of NGO Bureau in respect to take approval of fund to implement the project activities smoothly by maintaining strictly deadline to accomplish the project as per the dead line of the donors.
- Overall Financial control of 49 project maintain with Standard Chartered Bank, IFIC, Bank Asia and Dutch Bangla Bank.
- On regular basis I have to submit Financial Statements, Form FD-4 Certificate, Fund Accountability and reconciliation report to donor after completing the project.
- Maintain Income Expenditure Account, Trial Balance, Budget Variance Report Bank reconciliation Statement to keep update finance department.
- I am a hard working, dynamic, sincere, honest and dedicated to profession. I am also capable to work independently. I have very good interpersonal and communication skill, proactive, self motivated and target oriented able to demonstrate initiative. I have the ability to work in a team context with an innovative manner by maintaining hierarchical and philanthropy policy with our colleagues and peers.
My areas of expertise
Finance Officer, Rupantar,
Program Officer, Rupantar
Program Coordinator, Rupantar 2009
About My Organization
RUPANTAR: AGENT FOR SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION
Rupantar is founded in 1992, and started its operations from 1995 in Khulna and Bagerhat district. At the beginning activities were mainly cultural; Rupantar activists performed theaters and popular folk music on various social issues.
The fundamental principal of Rupantar is based on the hypothesis that culture and sustainable development are closely connected. This connection is an emerging concept in the development world. Although the identity of a society is largely determined by its culture, yet is difficult for any society to have a static sense of the culture. Both society and culture are changing simultaneously.
Rupantar is registered as NGO in December 1992.
The field activities of Rupantar started in 1995 initially with cultural activities using alternative theatre, folk drama and popular publications for the grassroots poor male-female. Rupantar has always been implementing new activity with the past field experience and learning.
Rupantar to-day stands as a unique development organization with special characteristics towards contributing in mainstream development process in Bangladesh.
Rupantar started research with the local folk culture of the Sundarbans Region to find out the scope for mainstreaming the folk culture in development. After a great deal of research Rupantar identified a number of about to be extinct folk cultural media that were used as education and communication media in the past. These cultural media are being developed and updated to be used as communication media..Click here for more details about Rupantar
About Bangladesh, my country
- Official Name: People's Republic of Bangladesh
- Ethnicity: Bengali 98%; tribal groups and non-Bengali Muslims 2%
- Population: Approximately 150 million
- Population Growth Rate: 1.9%
- Life Expectancy: 63.5 years (male and female)
- Religions: Muslim 88%; Hindu 11%; Christian, Buddhist, others 1%
- Official Language: Bangla
- Year of Independence: 1971 (from Pakistan)
- Type of Government: Parliamentary Democracy
- Annual Real Growth Rate of GDP: 6.3%
- GDP Composition by Sector: Agriculture - 21%, Industry - 27%, Services - 52%
- Adult Literacy: 41%, Male - 52%, Female - 29%
My Sand Box
Wikieducator News and Events
<kaltura-widget kalturaid='ytyd317anc' size='M' align='L'/>
Today is : 17, December 2017
Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Hello Nahin, your page is impressive! Cheers from your Wikineighbour. --Abdul Halim
Thank you for visiting my WikiEducator Page. Every Blessing