中文 / Chinese / Zhōngwén
《 Wai King Lung Matthew 》
Just try it; we (your community) will support you
► Matthew's Chinese translations on the Community Empowerment Collective website
► Matthew's mentor
► Community Empowerment
► FAQs about Community Empowerment
► The Community Empowerment Collective Society
► Community Empowerment on WikiEducator
► Download CatsCradle（free version）
- Matthew volunteers for Community Empowerment as a translator and webpage editor.
- Matthew is an amateur translator who has no paper qualifications.
- Matthew is a native Chinese.
- Matthew is interested in translation from Chinese into English, although he translates English into Chinese on the Community Empowerment website.
- Matthew believes in Jesus.
Plan or Project for WikiEducator
- So far, Matthew acts on Phil's advice.
Today is: Wednesday, 28 June 2017
The time is 22:47, Zulu (i.e. at Greenwich)
Our little band and friends of Community Empowerment
WikiEducator News & Events
Tutorials and Events
Tips and Suggestions
Tips and Ideas
Notes from my Wikineighbours
Please put your comments in the Discussion page.
Well done, Matthew. --Phil Bartle 12:21, 23 September 2010 (UTC)
(: Congratulations, Matthew, you have earned your Wiki Apprentice Level 2 certification. You should be proud. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 16:00, 27 September 2010 (UTC))
─► This page was copied from that of Phil Bartle originally; edited by Matthew Wai subsequently.
Coordinator Patricia Schlicht knows this because she is Phil Bartle's friend.
Matthew is learning how to edit a user page.
And learning very well, too. Now you can learn how to set up your Chinese page so you can put your OER translations on it. --Phil Bartle 13:31, 28 September 2010 (UTC)