I am a dentist. I received my BSc, MSc and PhD from Alexandria University, Egypt. I am very interested in providing resources for students. I know the material is out there so it is easier to share than to re-make. I teach Biostatistics, Professional Ethics, Scientific Writing, Epidemiology and others, so I can share with almost everybody.
This is a picture of my beautiful city , Alexandria- Eastern Harbour
I have several projects that I hope to see to a fruitful end:
- A paper has just been accepted by the Journal of Dental Education
- I had two other papers published in the same journal, one about a terminology blog and the other about what makes students perform better in a Biostatistics course
- E-learning activities in my school.
- Integrating IT into different management activities in my school.
- Helping with the website
- A research project about GIS and dental caries
- A research article about distribution of dentists mapped by GIS software
- A research paper about attitude towards Professional Ethics
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
Hello Maha, I am happy that we are on the same group in the Moodle for teachers. I wonder if you went to Wikimania in Alexandria in 2008. I was there and I see a lot of interesting people from Alexandria here --Nadia El Borai 08:15, 6 January 2010 (UTC)
My WE friend - It was great meeting you in this workshop. best wishes with your WE page development. --Hanaakhs 20:24, 18 December 2009 (UTC)
(: Hello Maha! Nice work indeed! I love the photo of Alex. I'm an Alexandrian too BTW. --Hanaakhs 12:29, 17 December 2009 (UTC))
(: Maha, feel free to add information to your userpage. --Nellie Deutsch 21:16, 14 December 2009 (UTC))
(: Wow, this is great! I love the photo. --Jim Powers 21:47, 15 December 2009 (UTC))
Congratulations for getting an image up on your page!!--Katherine Bolman 19:16, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
Welcome to eL4C33
- Hello and welcome to eL4C33, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the Daily Instructions for the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the workshop.
- Your facilitators: