Herewith a podcast where i am introducing myself: media:maggy_wiki_test_namibia.mp3
My sandbox My Playing Zone
Welcome to Maggy's e- space
Hope your visit to my space will be worthwhile
This is my space and world on the Net. I would like to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Maggy Beukes-Amiss'
- I am working at the University of Namibia as a lecturer and Head of Department. I am also the country eLearning Centre Coordinator. If you are interested, I would like to share my institution's web site with you University of Namibia's More later from me.
What excites me in life.
My Current Achievements:
- eLC Coordinator
- Namibian Communications Commission (NCC) Commissioner
- World Summit Award (WSA) Eminent Country Expert
- Ministry of Education, ICT Steering Committee Member
- EISTA Conference Paper Reviewer
- e-tutor for 4 years
- Course Manager of eLearning in Practice (eLiP) and eLearning Developoment and Implementation (eLDI) courses on behalf of InWEnt
My Social World and how I am connected to it:
- My Blog Space
Enjoy my e-world.
I will also share with you the eXe User Manual: The eXe User Manual. We also use eXe as the main authoring tool to create e-content as part of our capacity building actitivies in Namibia and beyond Namibia.
|Employer:||University of Namibia|
|Other roles:||NOLNet eLearning Centre Coordinator|
--Maggy 20:23, 19 November 2008 (UTC)