User:Mackiwg/Things I'm proud of
- My family (Wendy, Anthony, Catherine and Jessica);
- Launching WikiEducator as a community to support and promote eduction in the developing world using free content and open networks;
- Founding project leader of the eLearning XHTML Editor (eXe) project helping to widen access to web publishing in education for all teachers using free software;
- Creating spaces to work with African educators in building free content for Africa by Africa through the (FLOSS4Edu) project;
- Widening access to ICT skills development for everyone through projects like the WikiEducator Newbie Tutorials and the Learning4Content initiative -- the world's largest wiki skills training project for educators;
- Supporting Kiwi teachers in building a national OER commons for New Zealand and sharing this experience to help other countries establish their own national OER portals;
- Invited to serve on the Advisory Board of the Wikimedia Foundation.