where I play the role of Multimedia Designer, Network Technologist and Trainer. I am very ambitious and aspiring to be a software/website developer. I posses Diploma Certificate in Information Technology.
Contribute to the development of Africa through ICT. I am very interested by eLearning and Free Software, which are a real oppotunity for Africa.
WikiEducator Websites I have Designed
- WikiEducator Virtual Academy
- Winneba Open Digital Village
- The University of Education, Winneba - Ghana.
- The Community Health Nurses Training School, Winneba - Ghana.
- The University of Education, Winneba Quality Assurance Unit (UEWQA)
To do list
- Design a WikiEducator Website for the African Continent
Organise a One-day WikiEducator workshop for lecturers of the Science Education Department for the University of Education on 2nd May, 2008.
Member of project team to organise 2nd UEW-CDI Workshop @ WODiV
- Upload at least 1000 educational lessons onto www.wikieducator.org/UEW
- Complete a wiki site for Community Health Nurses Training School, Winneba-Ghana
- Facilitate to organize L4C Workshops in Ghana
- Promote WikiEducator among Educational Institutions in Ghana and Africa as a whole
It is very sad that, Africa, such a great continent which is a mine of knowledge and history only contributes little to the knowledge-base of the world via the internet, but on the contrary, consume (download more). It is my greatest wish that, people in Europe and other continents of the world would also have easy and free access to information about Africa through the wikieducator platform.