Sales and Marketing/Activities/Market Research
Understanding the value of good research
Analysing the Hillebrand Casestudy
Please answer the following questions:
1. What does loss leader mean in this context "loss leader to promote the brand"
2. How would you frame the question which would lead to you finding out if guests were the high yield "wine lover"
3. What would you consider to be the best way to analyse the "quarterly research" carried out? and why?
4. Why would a winery such as Hillebrand start a wine club?
- What are some of the benefits for the client belonging to such a club