- An important early activity is to plan your study timeline for the course
- You may want to start by considering the final due date for the assessments and work your study timeline back from there.
- On average it would be reasonable to cover one or two modules from the StudyDesk per week.
- You are asked to use the Study Plan template.
- Remember to include when you expect to complete your assessments.
- email your study plan to your course facilitator at the start of the course to enable ongoing and timely support for your learning.