|Practice Context Course Guide||Introduction & Learning Outcomes | Getting started | Teaching approach | Course schedule|
|Assessment||Practice Context assessment | Study plan | Developing an assessment portfolio | Referencing|
Referencing helps your reader/assessor to know where the information that supports your learning and thinking has come from. To aim for the highest marks with your assessments you are asked to:
- Discuss and critique multiple perspectives and use a variety of good quality, current and relevant literature sources to do this.
- Develop a coherent argument to support your perspective.
- Consider in detail, the relevance of different perspectives to own practice.
Please present your written work using APA 6th edition referencing format. For more information on APA referencing explore the following sites:
- Citing and referencing - Otago Polytechnic Student Success materials.
- APA Formatting and Style Guide - Purdue Online Writing Lab.
- What is referencing? prepared by Massey University.
- Citation Machine - a great website that takes you through all the steps of adding the information required for a reference then produces the formatted reference for you. You can then cut and paste it into your document. Very handy.