Reports on sessions at PCF5 are available here.
List of Contributions
- Educating diabetes patients and youth through WikiEducator, by S. Gunness and R. Bholah
- Horticulture for health: the knowledge management platform Hort-E, by Dr Remi Kahane
- The remote use of web 2.0 technology by M.Sc. Structural Biology students from the Global South, by Dr Clare Sansom
- Building public health capacity using Open Educational Resources, by Prof. Richard Heller
- Using educational media for HIV/AIDS awareness and training to school students in India: innovative strategies, by Dr Pradeep Misra
- Where there is no surgeon: upscaling surgical skills transfer for healthcare professionals in developing countries, by Prof. Arjuna Aluwihare