OERu quality review project
|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
- Adrian Stagg, Manager (Open Educational Practice), University of Southern Queensland, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wayne Mackintosh, Director, OER Foundation, email@example.com
- Linda Ward, Professional Learning Manager, DSL, Charles Sturt University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andy Brown, Head of Academic Development, University of the Highlands and Islands, email@example.com
- Carina Bossu, Lecturer Learning and Teaching (OEP), University of Tasmania, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deepak Prasad, Learning Designer, University of the South Pacific, email@example.com
- Danielle Dubien, Instructional Designer and PhD student, University of Canterbury
- TIPS v2.0 Framework: Quality Assurance Guidelines for Open Educational Resources (Commonwealth of Learning):  [CC-BY-SA]
- University of Southern Queensland StudyDesk Expectations:  [CC-BY]
- The working group of Curriculum, programme of study and quality had uploaded the e-Campus Alberta Essential Quality Standards 2.0 to a Google doc here: 
- The working group began adapting the e-Campus Alberta quality standards (via Wayback machine) to the OERu's purposes. See the draft here: 
- eCampusAlberta quality toolkits
Please respond to the Poll to help schedule the first meeting. I have needed to put the Australian contingent late in the day to ensure that our international colleagues do not need to be up at terrible hours of the early morning. Respond here: http://doodle.com/poll/kqep5qb376ginugn
The first meeting will take place via Zoom (https://usq.zoom.us/j/777842578) on Friday 28/07/17, at 10.30am (AEST). The main agenda points as the group forms will be:
- meet the team,
- understand prior experiences of openness and course quality within the team,
- suggest and commit to some activities to initiate this project.
- Course on OERs by La Francophonie: 
Meeting notes will be kept and distributed in this space.
OERu Discourse page (please remember to tag your posts with 'Quality Group'): 
Curriculum, Programme of Study, and Quality Working Group: 
OERu Focal Points: