OERu/Planning/Quality review project/March 2018 meeting
OERu Quality Review Project☁
Meeting: March 23, 2018 Link to the meeting recording: <insert link here>. https://usq.zoom.us/j/9842006166
Agenda Working Party members to add agenda items
- Driven by the ACTIONS below.
- Overview of current research [Dan]
- LiDA102 QA mini project (running code ;-)) [Wayne]
- Discussion of the draft plan [Adrian] Project outline
- Alignment with the OERu Course Evaluation Survey so that the data sought from students aligns with a quality review, leading to actionable change? [Adrian]
- Approval of OERu courses for credit transfer [Wayne]
- Joining the OERu social network on mastodon.oeru.org [Wayne]
- Get account on chat.oeru.org and join the #quality channel.
- Recordings of the meetings [Adrian]
ACTIONS from the last meeting
ACTION:Dan and Carina are to provide a short-list of framework for consideration by the group. This will be a discussion point at the next meeting; all team members to be prepared.
ACTION:Adrian to draft a proposal document for comment in advance of the next meeting. COMPLETED; see AGENDA
ACTION:Carina to check if the Group can have access to the Workbook designed for the OEL Toolkit; share the Workbook with the Group.
Arising from the Actions above.
Dan: will provide the Group with an overview of her research to date.
Other Agenda items (to be added by the team)
Next Meeting: via Zoom (to be recorded):  NOTE: Will need to be discussed due to Conference Travel in April.