|The purpose of the founding meeting of OERu anchor partners is to:
- Identify and agree the inaugural credential for the OERu
- commence implementation planning for the OERu
- plan the 2012 OERu prototype
- consider options for strategic investment in OERu
Founding anchor partners
as a virtual participant at the OERu
meeting of founding anchor partners scheduled for 8 - 9 November in Dunedin, New Zealand. Give the gift of knowledge - Download and share the
with a colleague or friend.
OERU planning discussions
We welcome collaborative contributions to our open planning for the OERu. Post comments on the corresponding talk pages in the wiki or Join the discussions on Google groups.
- Open Distance eLearning consultancy
- fyi Elizabeth O. Mbasu, BED, MED FLXL | Curriculum Specialist | Instruction Designer | Education Technologist Consultant| C: +254 (0) 720 898 097| C: +254 (0) 732 68 88 99&...
- — Elizabeth Mbasu 2016-02-04 10:11:13
- Getting ready for OERu 2015.10 - Remote participants welcome!
- Hi everyone, We have posted the agenda for the 2015 international meeting of OERu partners. In the open traditions of the OERu, remote participants are welcome to join us and assist with the decisi...
- — Wayne Mackintosh 2015-09-27 07:27:38
- Minutes of the 6th meeting of the OERu Management Committee
- The OERu Management Committee convened today to discuss the annual reports of our working groups in preparation for the 2015 international partners meeting in South Africa scheduled for 7 & 8 O...
- — Wayne Mackintosh 2015-09-23 09:31:57
- OERu open business model consultation. Feedback invited.
- Hi everyone, Following the OERu Oceania regional meeting we have posted the 1st draft of the aggregated OERu open business model canvas. Our North American colleagues will be meeting later this wee...
- — Wayne Mackintosh 2015-09-15 03:43:49
- Re: Soft launch: This OERu list on google groups is moving to a new home
- I'm a big fan of the simplicity of Google Groups but community.oeru.org looks good too. I've popped in and posted a discussion item on an issue that is close to my heart: "The merits o...
- — Brian Mulligan 2015-09-10 13:04:06
- Consultation: Should the OERu establish an Open Badges working group?
- Hi everyone, The OERu uses a rough consensus model for taking organisation wide decisions. In the recent Input evaluation survey, 57% of the OERu partners indicated that they are planning to implem...
- — Wayne Mackintosh 2015-09-07 01:38:33
- Re: [OERU] Soft launch: This OERu list on google groups is moving to a new home
- Dear Dr. Wayne, Thank you for the info. Signed up at community.oeru.org . Let us make it an excellent place for showcasing creativity, productivity and commitment of the community. Warm regards Ani...
- — Anil 2015-09-05 06:48:16
- Soft launch: This OERu list on google groups is moving to a new home
- Hi everyone, This is an early notification that this list (oe...@google.groups.com) will be moving to a new home in the near future. The OER Foundation has established a new site: community.oeru.or...
- — Wayne Mackintosh 2015-09-05 06:07:55
- Re: [OERU] University World News article on the OERu
- Thank you for the excellent, clear and concise article Wayne. Even with following OERu since its inception, I feel much more centered. I especially liked the clarity of your explanation of the diff...
- — Deb Cordier 2015-08-24 14:13:53
- University World News article on the OERu
- Hi everyone University World News is publishing a series of articles in the lead up to the 26th ICDE World Conference. FYI - The first in the series is an article which features the OERu: Open Educ...
- — Wayne Mackintosh 2015-08-24 09:49:39
- OERu Oceania regional meeting - Designing open business models
- Hi Everyone Planning for the OERu Regional Oceania meeting on 27 August 2015 to design and develop open business models is well underway. (See meeting website). These open business models will be t...
- — Wayne Mackintosh 2015-08-18 05:42:28
- OERu launches input evaluation survey to inform design decisions.
- Hi everyone, The OERu believes that most of the vision for successful implementation of our innovation partnership will come from the community. Today we have launched a comprehensive input evaluat...
- — Wayne Mackintosh 2015-08-10 23:23:16
- Broadcast: 5th Meeting of the OERu Management Committee (29 July / 30 July 2015)
- Hi everyone, The 5th meeting of the OERu Management Committee (OERuMC) will be broadcast live on Google Hangouts on Air this week. - Broadcast link: Hangouts on Air - When: Vancouver - Wednesday 29...
- — Wayne Mackintosh 2015-07-25 04:17:15
- Hewlett confirms ongoing support for the OERu
- Hi everyone, The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation has confirmed ongoing support for the OERu for the next 3 years. (Read more... ) We are trialling a new community site for the OERu using the o...
- — Wayne Mackintosh 2015-07-21 00:47:48
- Minutes of the 4th Meeting of the OERu Management Committee
- Hi Everyone, We've posted the minutes of the 4th meeting of the OERu Management Committee in the wiki. The individual working groups will be convening during July. If you haven't had a chan...
- — Wayne Mackintosh 2015-07-02 04:01:47