Collaborative Planning Node
The OER project for New Zealand schools is an open project designed by teachers for teachers. The Reusable and portable content project calls for the co-creation and co-design of the infrastructure and processes to ensure successful implementation of this national collaborative project. We invite your inputs, ideas and feedback and will use this page as the hub for the collaborative planning of this project. This is a wiki and you a free to change and improve this pages!
- Project proposal -- The original proposal
- Reporting portal -- Tracking our progress
- Planning team -- Members guiding the project (new members always welcome)
- OERNZ News Letter Layout
- First train-the-trainers workshop, 10 December, 2009, Christ's College, Christchurch.
- OERNZ survey
- First planning meeting (29 October 2009 - 4 November 2009)
Training and capability development