First OERNZ train-the-trainers workshop
- Venue: Christ's College, Christchurch (Meet outside main reception)
- Date: 10 December 2009
- Time: 9am start (assuming flights arrive on time :-))
- Attendees: Final list of attendees
- Welcome and introductions
- Reflections on what we would like to achieve today
- Exploring the power and potential of templates (Project node pages, structured content, templates, OER Metadata etc.)
- OERNZ resources
- Preloaded lesson plan templates
- Free school portal page
- Calibrating targets:
- How many online training workshops can we run?
- How many wiki taster sessions can we schedule?
- How do we recruit participants?
- Planning the wiki taster sessions
- What is the recommended duration / time for a wiki taster session?
- What should the taster session cover?
- What resources / training materials do facilitators need?
- Other items?