|The outcomes for this project are to:
- Build capability among New Zealand teachers to participate actively in a national OER collaboration in support of the Ministry of Education's initiative to establish a self-sustaining project for reusable and portable content in New Zealand schools;
- Design and implement a sustainable community network of New Zealand teachers collaborating on digital OER in support of the national curriculum;
- Develop a representative sample of demonstrator OER materials
- Refine existing technologies and tools which will lower the technological barriers for new teachers to participate in collaborative development and reuse of digital OER;
- Foster and promote the development of a national eco-system for New Zealand's OER activities
The project aims to practice open philanthropy in all forms. This includes openness in reporting against agreements made.
Please find progress tracking pages for the three streams of work in the navagation bar. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us as below...