| Your portfolio must demonstrate that you:
- Adopt sound pedagogical practices that reflect a comprehensive understanding of adult learning approaches needed to engage learners.
- Critique a variety of feedback models/processes in order to provide clear, constructive feedback to support and advance student learning.
Prepare a response to these questions, and use a variety of media to compile your response to this activity.
- What teaching and learning strategies would you like to try with adult learners, and why?
- How could open, online pedagogy could be used in your context.
- Which feedback model could be useful to help your students' learning?
- How could critical thinking be used to aid student learning?
- Ask for feedback on this activity on the Moodle discussion forum (link below).
Link to Moodle Sharing and discussions forum.
Return to the Study Desk