Kia ora and welcome...
In this course you will build your knowledge of learner-centred pedagogy and contemporary educational design to develop your teaching philosophy for dynamic, open and inclusive educational environments.
The course is organised into ten modules, covering the four main areas of inquiry shown here.
- Use the Study Desk to access all the learning activities and resources for the ten modules.
- Use the Course Guide to access important information about the course, including the assessment requirements.
Enjoy your study, especially the connections with your facilitators and other learners!
||Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education
| Enrolment status
|| Online registration coming soon.
|Formal assessment services
Indicative fee for credentialing: NZ$tba
- To examine adult learning approaches and explore how underpinning theories, principles and practices can be used to create learner centred environments that enable all students to achieve successful learning outcomes in a variety of contexts.
- To explore a range of learner centred assessment theories, principles and practices enabling participants to design or select, implement and integrate appropriate assessment tools and practices to support learning.
- To assist participants to design quality learner centred courses and integrated programmes linking outcomes with learning activities, content and assessment, to accommodate learner and stakeholder needs.