By sharing ideas and learning new information and good practices, we can achieve greater and faster success than working alone. As members of iCentro Networks, we agree to:
A Spirit of Abundance and Cooperation
- Together, we can achieve more, than working alone. (i.e., 10% of a $1 million pie is more than 100% of a $10,000 pie).
Be Supportive of Each Other
- A hallmark of our community is respectful and supportive behavior that is both constructive and caring.
Openness, Transparency and Collaboration
- Openly and transparently sharing ideas, connections, news and opportunities.
Learning and Sharing (Action Learning)
- Learning from each other, and our insights and experiences and integrating these into our dialogue, information-sharing and work.
Support Growth and Sustainability
- Actively participating in the growth and sustainability of our network community: inviting others to join; sharing news about our peers; and celebrating successes and accomplishments
If this is appealing to you, then please contact us for more information. Be sure to include your name, title, organization and contact information - as well as the subject of your inquiry.
(: Note - We ask for, and do check references. Randy Fisher 10:19, 14 November 2010 (UTC))