| 1. Choose a specific lesson that you provide to students in your teaching and learning context.
- Write down the title and purpose of the lesson.
- List all the resources that you currently use (including handouts and digital tools) in the lesson.
- Explain your reasons for using them.
- Describe two additional resources (handouts and other materials, and digital tools) that you intend to use in future.
2. What digital tools or technologies could you use to either 'flip' your classroom or make the learning more mobile (portable)?
- How will these changes help your students to learn?
- What are your goals for trying new technologies?
Try to restrict your response to 250 words, and/or use a digital medium. Provide examples if you can.