| At the end of this topic you should have covered the following areas. You will have:
- reflected on your current use of technology in your classroom;
- explored the use of technologies inside and outside the classroom, including the flipped classroom;
- broadened your knowledge about Web 2.0 technologies;
- developed an awareness of how Web 2.0 technology tools could be used in teaching and learning;
- reflected on your current use and knowledge of Web 2.0 technology tools in your teaching context;
- articulated some ideas for using Web 2.0 tools and other technologies in the future (for enhancing social interactions for learners and for your teaching).
Using information communication technologies in the classroom is exciting. Try to commit to using a new tool in your teaching on regular basis.
Well done for reaching this stage of the course!