[Agricultural Science/center] Instructions: Answer ALL questions. Students are reminded to remain quiet at ALL times. Communication between students are strictly prohibited.
- Explain what is meant by a business? 1mk
- List the resources needed for the operation of an agribusiness. 3mks
- Define the terms:
(a) capital (b) input (c)output (d) profit (e) marketing (f) expenditure. 6mks
- Explain what is meant by the term primary production? 3mks
- (a) list the important factors involved in marketing. 3mks
(b) give the meaning of EACH named in (5a) above. 3mks
- Explain what an inventory record is. 3mks
- Name (4) four types of records kept on a farm. 4mks
- Explain what is meant by the term environment. 2mks
- a farmer spend $800 to run his farm. He then sold his produce for 1200
(a) Calculate the profit or loss of the farm. Show All working 3mks (b) Give one reason why a farmer should know how his farm is doing financially.2mks
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||05:45, 13 July 2006||48 × 48 (1 KB)||Mackiwg|
- You cannot overwrite this file.