Quality enhancement through eLearning
- To link the learner to cope with the demands of new technology oriented world.
- To change the system education.
- To necessiate revitalization and reorientation of system of teacher education.
- Consequent Govt/Non Govt policy and plan perspectives i.e.MLL,OBB,SOPT,PROPEL etc.
- Rigidity of Conventional mode of the system i.e. Curriculum, Schedule, Place and Clientel etc.
- Flexibility/Comprehensibility of alternative mode in terms of efficacy.
- Equality verses Equity.
- Accessibility/Universality in terms of learners' group, community, region etc.
- Availability of Techno Knowhow.
- Target and Schedule.
- Required Interventions.
- Merging on-line with conventional mode.
- Improving communicational skills.
- Integrating Feedback.
- Offering Professional Support.
Methodical Frame work
- Creating e-learning Environment.
- e-Learning Exposure through Workshops, Seminars, Discussion Boards,Surfing and Chating etc.
- Producing and disseminating e- learning contents.
- Assessing and Evaluating available e- learning material.
- Identifying and recognizing e-learners' contributions.
- Assisting self learning in building self confidence.
- Internalizing the notion of failure in terms of opportunity availed.
Prof Geeta Rai, BHU, India; Dr. Dhananjai Yadav, AU, Allahabad, India.