|Training in what makes an Effective Meeting:||Organising Effective Meetings | Tools for Effective Meetings | Roles and Responsibilities|
This is a three part course to train people in basic issues about how to organise effective meetings, so that they can get work done in an open and accountable fashion.
- Organising Effective Meetings
- What are meetings for?
- Different sorts of meetings
- Different Meetings need different styles
- How formal do you need to be?
- Decision Making
- Tools for Effective Meetings
- Suitable Meeting Space
- Preparing the Meeting Space
- Preparing paperwork and presentations
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Code of Conduct
- Officers of Organisation
- Role of Chair
- Role of Secretary
- Role of Treasurer
Developed by Leutha, September 2008